January 19, 2011

A Good SIX Years

Eden, I have had you for 6 full years!  I'm so glad I have you and you are all mine!
Remember the time we went on a "beach vacation" in TN and you found that ring in the sand?
One Ring To Rule Them All!
You definitely rule us all in our world!
Remember when we had chickens and they were your great friends?

Remember when we needed an instruction manual for you just to get along?

Remember how you aren't afraid to announce what you believe?

You are perfect in every way.  Your imagination and creativity are incredible.


Ava(4), Eden(6), Camden(6)
Thanks for letting us party with you!
 We had lots of fun window shopping and getting our nails done.
Rock Stars!
Thanks for sharing your makeup with all of us!
 Your makeovers are the best!
Happy 6 Year Birthday, Eden Gail Waite!

P.S....
To all the parents out there - I don't recommend Window Crayons.  Kid LOVE them.  They are really fun.  They do wipe off... onto everything!  It takes a whole lot of Windex to smear and smear and smear this stuff finally clean.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Eden!

Amy said...

SHe is so cute!!!

Lets make a deal to arrange a marriage for her and Thomas. He turns 6 tomorrow.

Happy Birthday future daughter-in-law!

nickel... said...

I like that group photo because you can see the pure joy on eden's face!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eden! I'm glad you will be my neice forever and ever...because you are QUIRKY!

p.s. Can I have a makeover when you move here?

Darleen said...

Happy Birthday Eden!! I can't believe how more and more she looks like Aaron. And those freckles! They weren't there the last time I saw her.

Marlena said...

Aww! This was so sweet. Happy birthday to Eden. I love her six year old picture.

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

I'm wondering . . . Have you had the Arabic (is it?) inscription on the ring Eden found translated? It may be a clue to Aladin's treasure. "Open Sez Me." Grandpa O

Dana said...

Happy Birthday sweet Eden!

Unguren said...

Those are by far the cutest freckles across her nose. I heart them.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!!! Miss you guys! Looks like you are having lots of fun!!!

april said...

Happy Birthday Miss Eden!

Related Posts with Thumbnails