January 24, 2011

Frabric

Frabric = how Ava (4) says Fabric.
New fabric!  I bought this the day after Christmas a month ago online and it finally arrived!!!!  It was a killer sale.  I've already washed and ironed it.  I wash and iron all my fabric as soon as it enters the door.  It makes me happy to have it ready to go... but for some reason my pile of clothes needing to be ironed just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
At the bottom of this stack, is a thrifted sheet.  I plan on  making my girls each a little quilt out of these fabrics.  I haven't figured out quiet how I want to arrange the lay out yet.  I just played around with a square the other day.
Maybe you can't tell in the picture, but I cute each piece a little squi-whomp-ally.  When all the blocks are sewn next to each other, I think it looks pretty cool.  But I'm not settled on this pattern yet.  Hmmmmm.... I still have some other ideas...

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Did UPS (FedX?) send this to you or did you have the people at your old address send it? Dad

Darleen said...

wow! That looks like quite the sale. I wish you told me about it. Looks fun!

Callie said...

Cute fabric- I would love to see the finished product!

Jenny said...

It is always nice to have new fabric!!! I am jealous! It is really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails