July 11, 2008

Eden the Great

Today while at the post office, Eden picked up a large red padded envelope. It had Mickey Mouse and Goofy all over it. She held it up to her side like she was showing everyone a picture, and then said out loud for anyone to hear, "We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in his son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost". Good stuff.

Later this evening, there were a 101 things going on. I was trying to have a conversation with Aaron and let's just say I was really trying to prove my point on something... Eden stopped me and said, "Mom! We don't talk sassy!" Again, good stuff.

Thanks Eden for being so great!

7 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

I believe in Eden. Grandpa O.

Becky said...

So, so cute!! Good stuff for sure.

When was that picture taken? Have you been to Provo in the past year?

Marleen said...

I am curious if anyone in the post office heard. Where there comments? Eden is great and I love how she doesn't hold back.

Enjoying Every Minute! said...

It's amazing how kids can really put things into perspective!

Marlena said...

I've gotten in trouble from Amzie too for "talking ugly". They call it like they see it!

Anonymous said...

Eden Rules!

Cori said...

That is seriously awesome. I can't wait for Zeke to utter a sentence so I can have a good laugh at home at how fabulous kids are at saying the right thing at the right time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails