March 1, 2011

Happy March!


Eden (6) made herself a calendar.  I love her picture for March!  A girl enjoying herself while kneeling on the ground watching a spring bird.  Do you see the eggs in the nest?

Our year here in Denver has been so weird for me.  It's gone by so fast - almost a blur - yet at times, it has gone by s o o o o o o   s l o w.  I don't know what to make of it.

Well, maybe I do.  We have been busy with two babies in their first year, and my oldest starting elementary school.  ...and then that middle child (Ava, 4) running us all ragged trying to keep her entertained.  All while Boyfriend works 12 hours a day.  We are all tired yet the days whip right by.

But then again, this year is dragging it's feet.  Probably because it is our FINAL year of training!  Boyfriend has put in so many hours, days, years, and sweat into learning his skill.  He takes it seriously but thoroughly enjoys it.  I'm proud of him and I am grateful he is a hard worker.  I think this is his 25th year in school/training, not counting his 2 year mission.

Now only 4 MORE MONTHS until he can be considered a professional.  Get a "real job".  Pay back a whole bunch of money.
...and if I'm so ready for this all to be done...  Boyfriend is even more ready for this all to be done!

Bring on Spring, Miss March, we are so ready for some warmth!
 This was our tree (last March) in Memphis TN a year ago.  I miss our old  house and that backyard!

4 comments:

Heather said...

i can't believe you are at the end of this journey.... i'm a bit jealous. i hear ya on everything.

miss you my friend!
xo.

McEwen Family said...

Its crazy to think it is all coming to an end! What a huge accomplishment for all of you! I bet Aaron is so ready to be done! Yay for him, and all of you guys!!! It will be nice having you back in Vegas! Bring on the swim this summer ;)

april said...

Kudos to both of you for getting through this :)
So you guys are headed back to Vegas when you're finished in Denver? I bet you'll both be glad to be near your families again!

Emily Reese said...

I love that your girls are creative like you. I am excited for you and Las Vegas, it makes me think that my roots will be planted some day... Emily

Related Posts with Thumbnails