January 6, 2011

Baby Party

This is the playroom.  Eden (5) decided to throw a "baby party".  She was dead set on getting all the decorations prepared.  I was instructed to invite over her one friend here in Colorado and tell her to bring a baby for the "baby party".

So for a "baby party", one must have decorative bunting and candles.
I really enjoy this girl's creativity!
Here is a close up of her bunting's detailed artwork.

There are no pictures of the actual "baby party" due to the fact it lasted a total of not even 5 minutes.  I don't know what happened, the girls just moved onto other things.  I think the thrill of the party was decorating for it.
Aspen (8 months)
Aside from this baby being adorable...
...and big blue eyeballs...
...she has a couple of teeth!
Emory (8 months)
So does her twin sister too!  Emory is already cutting her upper teeth now.
Aspen & Emory (8 months) enjoying a Christmas present
In a matter of only two weeks time, these girls have gotten their first teeth, and started to crawl.  They already are pulling themselves up to standing too!  Our universe is changing... AGAIN!

5 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Oh my, the twins are getting so big and all of your girls are just BEAUTIFUL!! I miss you guys! Glad to see all is well though! Happy New Year!

McEwen Family said...

Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how fast they are growing! Crawling already...you are going to be one busy mama keeping track of those babies now that they are mobile! As if you weren't busy enough before!! Love their bright blue eyes!!!
The baby party was such a darling idea as well.

Josh n Betsie said...

i can't believe how big they are. HOw are you handling it all? Its the fun stage really I promise. Life will change here soon. Just always remember....Good thing they are cute :0)

Jen said...

Those are the cutest decorations I've seen for a party! I should hire her to decorate for the next birthday party we have!

april said...

Cuuuuute! I don't envy you having two little crawlers at once though :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails