January 14, 2011

When You Live In A House of Girls...

Aspen at 8 months
You might find one of your babies like this.

Aspen
Moments later, when I returned, my baby looked like this.  ...and she didn't do anything.  Just sat there, waiting.

Here is Emory getting measured for her crown.

Ava is receiving custom detail work right on the spot.  It's serious business.
Looks expensive, I think.

Here is the artist herself, Eden.  I think she is going to be opening her very own Etsy shop soon.  All of her creations are in such high demand!

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Ha, ha, ha...I love it. Especially the drooling princess in pic #1, and Ava going cross-eyed while Eden draws on her crown. They are are so cute. Especially when I do not have to get up at night with them.

Amy F said...

Your girls all have the most amazing eyes. I love the girly-ness of it all. Eden is such a creator...

You are in for such fun times! Hope you have things baby proofed... :)

Melynie said...

Your girls are all so darling! A house full of fun girliness! Love it!

Also...sooooo wish I could have a Carolyn Waite haircut...

Unguren said...

It is kind of crazy that you have 4 girls...and they all are so girly. I love that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails