February 9, 2011

When Boyfriend is Incharge (video proof)

...of the twins (10 months old)....

Last night I was looking through Boyfriend's videos on his Droid phone.  He had some cool footage of the snow storm we had.  -15 degrees is pretty chilly for my bones!

But then I came across a few videos I hadn't seen, or that I even remember happening.  They were from the times he stayed home with our chickadees, while I was out...

(Emory - the adventurous one)
My heart kept having little attacks as I watched that!

Or, after watching this next one, I know why he tells me that "two babies isn't that big a deal"...
Baby Einstein is a great babysitter at our house!


This next video is the twins having their first fight.
It completely depicts their personalities...
Emory: is the go getter, a tiny bit stubborn, 100% determined
Aspen: slightly passive, and an observer
(also, their Daddo dressed them in these fancy outfits.  Not that that sort of thing matters, but apparently it does to me)  :)


And just because I think my babies are the cutest in the world. (and I'm not even biased) ha ha..
Here is Aspen watching the super bowl.

6 comments:

Amy F said...

Funny... it is amazing how different the dad/mom in charge thing can be. I'm glad I don't have videos... the residual mess is enough for me.

And I think twins have to learn so much so early about sharing and socialization. I think you are pretty lucky if you got to 10 months without a fight! :)

They are darling!

Elise said...

hey girl! i can't believe how big the kiddos are getting. man does time fly : D

i try not to worry when i leave the kids home with dad... i figure if anything happens at least there's a doctor in the house ; ) plus, the time alone is awesome! glad you have a super supporting boyfriend : D

Heather said...

love it!!! they are so cute!!
i love boyfriend's parenting skills!!! :)

Callie said...

Too funny- I love the one where they are laying there watching TV. They are growing up!

Melynie said...

Oh, your little ones are so adorable! Love all the video clips. Just precious!! I can't believe that are so big!! You've got such a beautiful family, Carolyn.

Darleen said...

That was so fun to watch!! I loved the one of the girls fighting over the toy. I can't believe you have TWO crawlers. Scary!! And your babies ARE the cutest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails