January 31, 2011

Boogers and a Quilt

Emory, Aspen (9 months)
These babies are becoming harder to contain!  I love these pictures.  They look like this everyday right now, except for slobbery food, it is gooey boogers.  They are sick.  It is sad, and so are they.  But it certainly isn't their first time being sick... and unfortunately, not their last.

But I did finish a quilt top!
It's rad. It took forever.
Now I'm waiting for my new quilting foot to arrive in the mail.  Then I will excitedly attach it to my sewing machine and attempt to machine quilt this thing.  It should be fun.

13 comments:

Unguren said...

That quilt looks AWESOME! I love it. I love that it kind of looks like water and that the pattern on the material is fishy.

Natalie said...

LOVE the quilt! Where did you find the pattern? Let me know how machine quilting it goes!

The Combs said...

I think you're awesome! That's all!

Clint C. said...

You're a genius.

Heather said...

WOW amazing... so are the twins eyes!! :)

Sherrie said...

Um, that quilt top is FABULOUS! I'd like to see it again after you've machine quilted it yourself.

Good thing sicknesses go away. All of your girls have the most amazing eyes. Really.

Jen said...

NICE!!! You know, I am having a girl this time (after 3 boys) and could use a nice quilt for her!! LOL!

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. The twins are way too big. Hopefully we will get to see you when you come to visit. Miss you guys. Ashley

Amanda said...

AMAZING quilt!!!!!! I love it!

You are so inspiring. Some days I complain about not having time to do crafty things because I have a baby.... and then I think of you and just suck it up. :)

Rachel said...

I love your pics! I love the babies! They are beautimous!! The quilt top is creative and absolutely inspiring!

april said...

Holy. Schmoly. That is the coolest quilt I have ever seen! Can I pay you to make one for me?

I hope the girls feel better soon!

Jeni Allen said...

You did so awesome on this! Way to go, post pics when you've quilted it!

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

Oh that quilt really is rad. I mean really!

Related Posts with Thumbnails