August 12, 2008

Her First Day

Look at this cutie! Today, Eden had her first day of preschool at Miss Tiff's house. She was so excited. I put a ribbon in her hair, but apparently she is way too cool for that. She told me "just a pony tail Mom! No ribbons!" But we made sure to have her most favorite shirt ever clean and ready. She would wear this shirt everyday if she could (and sometimes does). She calls it her "bird shirt" because of the gold bird on the front.Thanks Aunt Jen for getting Eden this backpack a year ago! It has done us so much good.
As the children were gathering, waiting for everyone to arrive, Miss Tiff pulled this trick out of her hat!
Yeah, Eden and Miss Tiff are going to get along just fine!

Actually Eden wouldn't stop talking about preschool for the rest of the day.

14 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations Eden on your first day of Preschool. You are getting to be so grown up and so smart! Please call and tell me all about it!

Jen said...

P.S. Am I having Deja Vu or is that a mini Carolyn in the cute bird shirt?!

Anonymous said...

Your little Eden is a doll. Yay for preschool!

Unguren said...

Gavin is going into preschool soon. Doesn't it kinda make you feel old?! Congrats Eden on your first day!

Harlene said...

Ok, I changed my mind, seeing your cuties totally makes me want one!!!

As for feeling old...I go with my "baby" to register for COLLEGE tomorrow!

Marleen said...

What an exciting day for Eden! She indeed looked her best. Can't wait till Nora can do the same.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! It looks like Miss Tiff is pretty fab.

Becky said...

How exciting! James starts with "Miss Tara" in two weeks! I've been really excited about it, but then he was really bad in primary for a couple Sundays, so now I'm just hoping he doesn't get kicked out of preschool!

Becky said...

I clicked on the link to Miss Tiff's website--I'm paying TWICE as much for 2 days per week, and that's the average rate here!

Josh n Betsie said...

Caroyln, It is a small world let me tell you. I was actually just looking at Stephanies blog and I saw on the side something that said...Edens first day of preschool with Miss Tiff. I couldn't believe it. Then I looked at your pictures and YUP...my little son Jadon is in one of them. I think he is the only boy there. We are so excited to have Tiff as our preschool teacher. I hope to get to know you better.
Betsie

Sister Ballard said...

Eden looked like she was having fun on her first day at preschool. How exciting! Angelina loves to wear her clothes over and over again. I am hoping when they turn 4 they will be more willing to wear different clothes each day.

april said...

I can't believe she is already in preschool! What happened to the little baby I knew?

Tiff Rudd said...

I am THRILLED to have Eden in preschool this year! She is such a sweet little girl, and so smart! We are going to have a fantastic time together!

Miss Tiff :)

Enjoying Every Minute! said...

How absolutely adorable she is!!! Ahh I can't wait until Dylan gets to that age! Very exciting. What will you do with the extra time...oh yea what time?

Related Posts with Thumbnails