April 1, 2010

Buy Me!

Our beloved little house is officially on the market.  It has been for about a week now.  We've had about 8 showings.  I'm hoping this Easter weekend will bring out a lot of buyers.  The sooner we sale this place the sooner I don't have to keep it sparkling clean any more!!!  It would be super duper nice if that all happened before the babies come too.  And that would be one more thing to cross of our list of Crazy Gigantic Things that need to take place all within the next three months.

Items on said list:
  1. Sale house and hopefully get to stay in house until end of June!
  2. Give birth to healthy twin girls!
  3. Don't give birth to healthy twin girls on April 17th because boyfriend has to take the Boards!  (I'll be 37 weeks preggers by then)
  4. Pack and move my family of two little girls and two month old twins across country to Colorado!
Note there isn't a number 5 item of "finding a home to live in for a year in Colorado"... we had a "tender mercy" from the Lord and thanks to a small miracle, we came across a wonderful older couple who just happens to have a house they need to rent out for a year in the exact location we need to be living!!!  Counting my blessings!

7 comments:

Heather said...

oh i hope all goes as planned. i will be crossing my fingers.

xoxo,
heather

Teresa said...

Beautiful home! If we needed a home there - I'd jump on it.:}
Good luck! You have lots going on.

Erin said...

I totally empathize with you right now! We had our house on the market this time last year with two little girls and I was prego, too! Not with twins, however (you win). Having to keep the house "showing ready" was so stressful! But it will all work out and be worth it! It will sell... but I will throw a good luck in there, too! I suggest you get some movers to help with the packing. I moved super slow and I still had 3 months- you only have 33 DAYS!

Lynette said...

Your home looks so nice - is your grass already that green? Here is me throwing out some positive energy toward both our homes, "they will sell soon, they will sell soon, they will sell soon!" Your doing awesome. Keep it up and call me if you need anything.

Darleen said...

I so glad to hear your found a home in Colorado. Good luck on selling your current home. It's so cute. I'm sure you'll sell it very soon. Wish I could help out!

Marleen said...

I love your home out there. So sad that we never got to see it in person.The girls and I can't wait to have your floating babies on the side bar. They find it fascinating that we can see them floating on your side bar :)

Anonymous said...

I will say a prayer for your house to sell if in a year you will say one for ours to sell....fellowship! Honestley guys, give us a break!!
Harper

Related Posts with Thumbnails